The Intelligent, Ambitious, No Limits (I.A.N.) Buddy Walk® is a family support, non-profit 501(c)3 organization. Its mission is to provide resources, activities, and education to the families, communities, acceptance and inclusion of people with Down syndrome.
The all-volunteer organization was organized in July 2014 by a single parent of a 10 year-old child with Down syndrome. If you would like to volunteer to help with our mission or have any questions about Down syndrome, our website hosts all information on activities and events that we will offer. All funds are received via donations and fundraisers.
The I.A.N. organization will:
• Support new parents with an informational packet
• Host support group, training, and social gatherings throughout the year to provide support and share experiences and information
• Host the Annual Down syndrome Buddy Walk®
• Provide recreational events
• Maintain it web site to provide awareness information